Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Selecting last sheet in workbook

I'm trying to select the last sheet in a workbook. I know that going to the
next sheet is this:

ActiveSheet.Next.Select

But what is the command to select the very last sheet? End and Last don't
work.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub lastone()
Sheets(Worksheets.Count).Activate

Gary''s Student - gsnu200751

"carl" wrote:

I'm trying to select the last sheet in a workbook. I know that going to the
next sheet is this:

ActiveSheet.Next.Select

But what is the command to select the very last sheet? End and Last don't
work.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

One way:

With ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets