Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro designed to send mails via Outlook : question on certificate

Hi everybody,

I created in Excel a macro designed to send specific mails via Outlook.

Because an Outlook dialog box asked me all the time whether I authorize the
transmission or not, I created a certificate using MS Office "SelfCert".

So far so good. My macro is signed.

However, Outlook keeps on asking me everytime to authorize the transmission
of the mails.

What should I do / check ?
Anybody ?

Many thanks in adavance for your time and kind help.

Daniel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try using CDO, you can work without Outlook that way. There was a reply to a
recent post on this subject by Ron de Bruin, with excellent links to various
email scenarios, and it includes CDO.

His link is:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

You should also be able to find information on this by searching MSDN for
scripting email.

Sean.
--
(please remember to click yes if replies you receive are helpful to you)

"Daniel" wrote:

Hi everybody,

I created in Excel a macro designed to send specific mails via Outlook.

Because an Outlook dialog box asked me all the time whether I authorize the
transmission or not, I created a certificate using MS Office "SelfCert".

So far so good. My macro is signed.

However, Outlook keeps on asking me everytime to authorize the transmission
of the mails.

What should I do / check ?
Anybody ?

Many thanks in adavance for your time and kind help.

Daniel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you so much for your time and help, Sean.
I will study all this.
Brgds
Daniel

news: ...