Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Send multiple e-mails with excel

I have a column named e-mails in excel. Records in that column are hyprlink.
What I want to do is to select multiple cells and then when I click a button
I want outlook to be opened and all the selected email addresses are placed
in the to: field in outlook. Is there any way to do that?
--
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Appache wrote:
I have a column named e-mails in excel. Records in that column are
hyprlink. What I want to do is to select multiple cells and then when
I click a button I want outlook to be opened and all the selected
email addresses are placed in the to: field in outlook. Is there any
way to do that?

Try he

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
(I'm not sure of names of menus, options and commands, because
translating from the Italian version of Excel...)

Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy