Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ActiveSheet.Shapes macro

ActiveSheet.Shapes("Chart 18").ScaleWidth 1.99, msoFalse,
msoScaleFromTopLeft
ActiveSheet.Shapes("Chart 19").ScaleWidth 1.99, msoFalse,
msoScaleFromTopLeft

Instead of having a macro like this, I am looking for a macro that
will resize the chart to its scalewidth irrespective of the chart
name.

Something like, resize all shapes in a particular sheet to a
scalewidth like 1.99 or any other value.. Can anyone throw light on
this please?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dim shp As Shape

For Each shp In ActiveSheet.Shapes
If shp.Type = msoChart Then
shp.ScaleWidth 1.99, msoFalse, msoScaleFromTopLeft

''or maybe
' With shp
' .Width = .Width * 2
' End With
End If
Next

Regards,
Peter T

wrote in message
ups.com...
ActiveSheet.Shapes("Chart 18").ScaleWidth 1.99, msoFalse,
msoScaleFromTopLeft
ActiveSheet.Shapes("Chart 19").ScaleWidth 1.99, msoFalse,
msoScaleFromTopLeft

Instead of having a macro like this, I am looking for a macro that
will resize the chart to its scalewidth irrespective of the chart
name.

Something like, resize all shapes in a particular sheet to a
scalewidth like 1.99 or any other value.. Can anyone throw light on
this please?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dim shp As Shape
For Each shp In ActiveSheet.Shapes
If shp.Type = msoChart Then
shp.ScaleWidth 1.99, msoFalse, msoScaleFromTopLeft
End If
Next shp

--
---
HTH

Bob

wrote in message
ups.com...
ActiveSheet.Shapes("Chart 18").ScaleWidth 1.99, msoFalse,
msoScaleFromTopLeft
ActiveSheet.Shapes("Chart 19").ScaleWidth 1.99, msoFalse,
msoScaleFromTopLeft

Instead of having a macro like this, I am looking for a macro that
will resize the chart to its scalewidth irrespective of the chart
name.

Something like, resize all shapes in a particular sheet to a
scalewidth like 1.99 or any other value.. Can anyone throw light on
this please?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Oct 22, 2:13 pm, "Peter T" <peter_t@discussions wrote:
Dim shp As Shape

For Each shp In ActiveSheet.Shapes
If shp.Type = msoChart Then
shp.ScaleWidth 1.99, msoFalse, msoScaleFromTopLeft

''or maybe
' With shp
' .Width = .Width * 2
' End With
End If
Next

Regards,
Peter T

wrote in message

ups.com...

ActiveSheet.Shapes("Chart 18").ScaleWidth 1.99, msoFalse,
msoScaleFromTopLeft
ActiveSheet.Shapes("Chart 19").ScaleWidth 1.99, msoFalse,
msoScaleFromTopLeft

Instead of having a macro like this, I am looking for a macro that
will resize the chart to its scalewidth irrespective of the chart
name.

Something like, resize all shapes in a particular sheet to a
scalewidth like 1.99 or any other value.. Can anyone throw light on
this please?

Thanks- Hide quoted text -

Bob, Peter, Thank you very much