Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default ActiveSheet.Shapes macro

Dim shp As Shape
For Each shp In ActiveSheet.Shapes
If shp.Type = msoChart Then
shp.ScaleWidth 1.99, msoFalse, msoScaleFromTopLeft
End If
Next shp

--
---
HTH

Bob

wrote in message
ups.com...
ActiveSheet.Shapes("Chart 18").ScaleWidth 1.99, msoFalse,
msoScaleFromTopLeft
ActiveSheet.Shapes("Chart 19").ScaleWidth 1.99, msoFalse,
msoScaleFromTopLeft

Instead of having a macro like this, I am looking for a macro that
will resize the chart to its scalewidth irrespective of the chart
name.

Something like, resize all shapes in a particular sheet to a
scalewidth like 1.99 or any other value.. Can anyone throw light on
this please?

Thanks