Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Get avoid of message

Hello,

I have a message that appears everytime I open my excel worksheet because I
have an activex in one of my form. The message is "This application is about
to initialize ActiveX Controls that might be unsafe. If you trust the source
of this document, select Yes and the control will be initialized using your
document settings."

How can I avoid this message ? My VBA project is already signed by a Digital
Signature, is it possible to sign the activex too ?

PS : I do not have access to regedit
(http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827742)

Thanks in advance!