Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default trapping Print events in VBA

Hi,

I'm trapping the App_workbookbefore Print Event which is working
wonderfully!

See http://www.cpearson.com/excel/AppEvent.aspx

But The Question I've got is it possible to return what sheet, if only
one sheet is printed or sheets if multiple sheets are printed.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Take a look at the

ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets

property, to capture which sheets the user is printing (unless the
print command comes from the VBA .PrintOut method).