Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Trapping Excel events in c#

I have an Excel add in written in c# in which I need to override Excel's
default Save snd Double click behaviour. I have added the handlers
WorkbookBeforeSave and SheetBeforeDoubleClick and in each I have set Cancel =
true. The handlers trap the events as expected and Cancel is set to true, yet
Excel continues to execute it's default behaviour for the events.

Help!!!