Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Time in Excel problem :(

Dear all,

I kindly ask you for help with Excel.

1)
I have a formula with actual time and i see the number of this time as
digits.
for example : Time :"20:18:57" and represented of this time digits
"39375,8464964120000"
i need to know the delta ( change od digits ) based on 1 second ( This
is very difficult becouse i need to be sure that one second is for
eample 0,000045. I can not find this information in google :(

2)
Second problem: How to refresch spreedsheat with this time becouse i
would like to see this time ( second after second ) without the manual
refresch.

Sorry for my language but this is my second language

Thank you for your help

Best regards
Jarek

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 11:24:58 -0700, kicek
wrote:

Dear all,

I kindly ask you for help with Excel.

1)
I have a formula with actual time and i see the number of this time as
digits.
for example : Time :"20:18:57" and represented of this time digits
"39375,8464964120000"
i need to know the delta ( change od digits ) based on 1 second ( This
is very difficult becouse i need to be sure that one second is for
eample 0,000045. I can not find this information in google :(

Excel stores time as days and fractions of a day. So one second = 1/60/60/24
or 0.00001157407407407410

--ron