-   -   Time in Excel problem :( (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/399707-time-excel-problem.html)

kicek

Time in Excel problem :(

Dear all,

I kindly ask you for help with Excel.

1)
I have a formula with actual time and i see the number of this time as
digits.
for example : Time :"20:18:57" and represented of this time digits
"39375,8464964120000"
i need to know the delta ( change od digits ) based on 1 second ( This
is very difficult becouse i need to be sure that one second is for
eample 0,000045. I can not find this information in google :(

2)
Second problem: How to refresch spreedsheat with this time becouse i
would like to see this time ( second after second ) without the manual
refresch.

Sorry for my language but this is my second language

Thank you for your help

Best regards
Jarek

Ron Rosenfeld

Time in Excel problem :(

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 11:24:58 -0700, kicek
wrote:

Dear all,

I kindly ask you for help with Excel.

1)
I have a formula with actual time and i see the number of this time as
digits.
for example : Time :"20:18:57" and represented of this time digits
"39375,8464964120000"
i need to know the delta ( change od digits ) based on 1 second ( This
is very difficult becouse i need to be sure that one second is for
eample 0,000045. I can not find this information in google :(

Excel stores time as days and fractions of a day. So one second = 1/60/60/24
or 0.00001157407407407410

--ron

kicek

Time in Excel problem :(