Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Open hyperlinks when file is moved

I have an Excel Workbook with several sheets containing hyperlinks from
images that I am downloading to an ftp site. I've copied the Workbook & a
folder containing all the hyperlinked files. However, when the workbook is
uploaded from the ftp site the hyperlinks do not work. How do I embed, merge
or do something that the hyperlinks work?