Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
EA EA is offline

Default Is transfer data from one Excel file to another possible?

I have a named range in my €˜FileA.xls file that references an array of data.
But say if Im working in €˜FileB.xls and €˜FileA.xls is closed, is there
any way in VB to call out and import the named range from €˜FileA.xls into
€˜FileB.xls?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
EA EA is offline

It seems as thought I'm almost there, but for some reason VB is not taking
this line:

Private Sub GetData ("C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\My File.xls",
"Data", "Data_Range", Sheet1.Cells(1, 3), True)

Do I have something wrong here? Thank you so much!!!