CBooze1969

Default How do I transfer data in a pdf file into an excel workbook?

How do I transfer data in a pdf file into an excel workbook?
CLR

Open the .pdf file in Acrobat Reader.
Edit SelectAll
Ctrl-C (to copy)
Switch to Excel, cell A1
Ctrl-V (to paste)

You now have a 1 column TEXT file in Excel........it can be "broken out"
using the Data TextToColumns feature......

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

How do I transfer data in a pdf file into an excel workbook?

Gord Dibben

A post from Jason Morin........

You can convert the pdf to an html file, and then open it
up in Excel. Of course you'll lose formatting but you can
reconstruct it with formulas and/or macros.

You need to download pdf995 to start the process:

http://www.pdf995.com/

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA