Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Buttons with macro in XLA not found

In Excel 2003 works everything fine. But in Excel 2007, buttons with a macro
in an XLA, are not found. All buttons must be readressed to the macro in the
XLA. Starting the XLA as an addin or started with a file, does not help. A
menu in the same XLA is working fine. Who can help me to prevent changing
hunderds of buttons. Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you can live with your toolbar hiding under the Addins tab on the ribbon:

Your life will become much simpler if you include code to create the toolbar
when the workbook is opened and include code to destroy the toolbar when the
workbook is closed.

For additions to the worksheet menu bar, I really like the way John Walkenbach
does it in his menumaker workbook:

Here's how I do it when I want a toolbar:
http://www.contextures.com/xlToolbar02.html
(from Debra Dalgleish's site)

If you want to learn about modifying the ribbon, you can start at Ron de Bruin's
site:
http://www.rondebruin.nl
or
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm