Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I cannot record a macro in relative mode. The button never shows.

I am using Excel 2002 SP3.
I am trying to record a macro in relative mode but when I start to record I
do not get the two button toolbar (stop and relative mode). The status bar
shows I am in record mode but I cannot figure out how to get into relative
mode. All of the other version of Excel I have used gave me the button when I
started recording.

Is there a setting I need to change?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

ToolsCustomizeToolbars.

Select the Stop Recording Toolbar.

Start Recording a macro then hit the Stop button.

DO NOT hit the "x" to stop or you will lose the Toolbar again.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP