Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default array formula

Can an array formula access data from a range on a different worksheet?
This one gives me a #VALUE error now I've moved it to a different sheet:

="min - "&(MIN(IF('Sheet 2'!$AA7:$AA50000,'Sheet 2'!$AA7:$AA5000)))

Cheers,
--
Traa Dy Liooar

Jock
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

ermmmm, no
Because I'd fiddled with it, however, the array braces dissappeared, giving
'#VALUE!' error.
Re-instating the braces gives '#REF!' error
--
Traa Dy Liooar

Jock

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Did you forget to array enter?

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Jock" wrote in message
Can an array formula access data from a range on a different worksheet?
This one gives me a #VALUE error now I've moved it to a different sheet:

="min - "&(MIN(IF('Sheet 2'!$AA7:$AA50000,'Sheet 2'!$AA7:$AA5000)))

Cheers,
--
Traa Dy Liooar

Jock

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Didn't explain myself well there.
Control-shift-enter was used to commit which gave me the '#REF!' error
--
Traa Dy Liooar

Jock