Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Find specific value in array of array formula

ID Value
3 1
2 2
3 2
5 2
2 2
3 4

Among duplicate ID's, I want to know if any one of the duplicate ID's
has a value of 1. For instance there are 3 ID 3's and since the first
one has a 1 i count it. For ID 2 there are no 1's so I don't count
it. Ultimately for each ID, I want a value of whether there is a 1
for that ID.
THANKS

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Please use lookup formula for this. It will give you the desired result
--
Thanks
Suleman Peerzade