Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copying & Pasting into a newly created worksheet

Hi, Can anyone help with this?
I want to copy and paste values from one worksheet into another, but I want
a new tab to be created each time. For example: I want the workbook to create
a new tab, rename the tab according to a name or number in a certain cell
from the main tab/Sheet and copy data from the main tab into it. Then when I
run the macro again it would create another new tab and so on. I hope that
makes sense.
I can put together the copy and paste bit, its the how to create a new tab
and name it according to values or text from a certain cell that I am having
trouble with
Help greatly appreciated