Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Copying & Pasting into a newly created worksheet

right click sheet tabview codecopy/paste this. Double click on the cell
with the name desired

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
Sheets.Add.Name = Target.Value

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"JohnUK" wrote in message
Hi, Can anyone help with this?
I want to copy and paste values from one worksheet into another, but I
want
a new tab to be created each time. For example: I want the workbook to
create
a new tab, rename the tab according to a name or number in a certain cell
from the main tab/Sheet and copy data from the main tab into it. Then when
run the macro again it would create another new tab and so on. I hope that
makes sense.
I can put together the copy and paste bit, its the how to create a new
tab
and name it according to values or text from a certain cell that I am
having
trouble with
Help greatly appreciated