Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Solution: EXIF Tag Reader Class for JPG Files

I'm just posting a link I found after hours of searching for a way to
get the "Date Picture taken" tag from a jpg file. I found another
class with the saem name, but it had overflow errors and I couldn't
get it to work correctly. However, the one at this link works well in
VBA as is...

http://sourceforge.net/projects/exifclass/

Also, I found this code in another post and it worked well for
iterrating through the tags to give a list of what's there...

ex.Load sFile
For i = 1 To 60000
With ex
v = .Tag(i)