Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default PASTE UNFORMATTED TEXT INTO WORD, DOES ANYBODY REALLY KNOWS?

Does anybody really know how to paste in unformatted text into Word (from
excel).

All the previous posts do the same: paste a table instead of unformatted text.
Thanks
Daniel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Since you started a new thread, I don't know what the previous posts
said, but Word's Edit/Paste Special/Paste Unformatted Text works fine
for me...

I assigned a Word keyboard shortcut to make it a two-step (Copy in XL,
Paste Unformatted in Word) function.

In article ,
Daniel wrote:

Does anybody really know how to paste in unformatted text into Word (from
excel).

All the previous posts do the same: paste a table instead of unformatted text.
Thanks
Daniel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

JE,
Thanks,
how do I get to that article? never done it before
Daniel

Daniel wrote:

Does anybody really know how to paste in unformatted text into Word (from
excel).

All the previous posts do the same: paste a table instead of unformatted text.
Thanks
Daniel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

That's a reference to your original post...

How you get it depends on what newsreader you're using...