Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Embedded Visual Basic for Application Controls

We have an Excel spreadsheet with some embedded visual basic for application
controls. Nothing too exciting, simply some drop down combos and some check
boxes.

Everything is fine on both a desktop and a lap top, with different desk top
settings; however, once we hook the lap top up to an In Focus machine, the
embedded controls disappear on both the In Focus display and on the lap top.

In addition, when I try to work with the In Focus machine attached, I cannot
add any controls to the spreadsheet.

Note that if the controls are in a VBA form, there is NO problem but for
what we are doing, we are not able to use forms in the application.

I know that it is likely something about the In Focus machine but I am not
finding anything help on that end so I thought I would find out if any of you
had similar experiences and what you did to solve.

Thanks.