Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to make/add own msoControlSplitButtonPopup?

Hi there,
I have bunch of macros and i like to add them in command bar. Problem
is, I want to use msoControlSplitButtonPopup for one group of macros
and regular msoControlButton for the rest of the macros.

Is it possible to create/use own msoControlSplitButtonPopup? If it is,
please assist.

Any advice is triple appreciated. Thanks!

musa.biralo

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Why do you need msoControlSplitButtonPopup?

If you are trying to add a drop-down menu to your command bar so that your
extra group of macros can be hidden until needed, then simply place a New
Menu item on your command bar. Then add the buttons to call the extra
macros to this new menu.

1. Bring up the Customize dialog box.
2. Click on the Commands tab.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the Categories list box and click on "New Menu".
4. In the Commands list box, drag the "New Menu " item onto the right
end of your command bar.
5. Add more buttons to this new menu bar.
6. Assign macros to each button and attach the command bar to the workbook,
as usual.

Bill Renaud

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

looking for, if you are using Excel 2007 with the new Ribbon UI (User
Interface).

Bill Renaud

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

musa.biralo wrote on 10/07/2007 15:49 ET :
Hi there,
I have bunch of macros and i like to add them in command bar. Problem
is, I want to use msoControlSplitButtonPopup for one group of macros
and regular msoControlButton for the rest of the macros.

Is it possible to create/use own msoControlSplitButtonPopup? If it is,
please assist.

Any advice is triple appreciated. Thanks!

musa.biralo

I have the same problem... if you find any solution please inform me.

Kind Regards