Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default make cell appear blank if no date in that row

I have a data in columns, I want data to be shown only if there is
data in that row if no data then leave it blank (here is what I am
asking for)

Stock trade Gain/Loss Gain/Loss all trades
abc 4.18% 4.18%
def 3.77% 7.95%
[no trade] N/A 7.95%
[no trade] N/A 7.95%

i want trade column to appear blank in cell of gain/loss for all
trade instead of showing 7.95%. if no trade made

If there is no data but the formula is in column, third line shows
7.95%, 4th line shows 7.95%, 5th line 7.95% and this is keep going as
there is formula there. I want to to make if there is no data in
GAIN/
LOSS column then GAIN/LOSS FOR ALL TRADES to appear blank