Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Saving format of row/column

I want to save and restore the format of entire row and column.
Can somebody please help me with the code.

--
Thanx & regards,
Asif

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sorry this doesn't help. I'm referring to saving and restoring the format of
entire row and column. Basically this will help with moving through a
worksheet using the SelectionChange event.

--
Thanx & regards,
Asif

"JLGWhiz" wrote: