Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Zoo Zoo is offline

Default How do I write code to enable drag/drop from ListBox on UserForm to a cell.

Hi,

I have a userform with a listbox.
I want to enable drag/drop from the listbox to a cell.
A ListBox does not have DragBehavior property unlike a ComboBox.

How do I do that?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello
You could use a textbox control with its DragBehavior property enabled and
place the selected element from the list using the Listbox_Click event for
instance.

HTH
Cordially
Pascal

"Zoo" a ecrit dans le message de news:

I have a userform with a listbox.
I want to enable drag/drop from the listbox to a cell.
A ListBox does not have DragBehavior property unlike a ComboBox.

How do I do that?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Zoo Zoo is offline

Thank you for your reply, papou.

Do you mean that the textbox should be placed on the ListBox?
______________
|ListBox |
| ___________ |
||___________| |
|______________|

"papou" wrote in message
Hello
You could use a textbox control with its DragBehavior property enabled and
place the selected element from the list using the Listbox_Click event for
instance.

HTH
Cordially
Pascal

"Zoo" a ecrit dans le message de news:

I have a userform with a listbox.
I want to enable drag/drop from the listbox to a cell.
A ListBox does not have DragBehavior property unlike a ComboBox.

How do I do that?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Oops apologies, this suggestion was stupid!
Place the Textbox somewhere in your Userform so that you can drag and drop
its value onto your sheet.
And make it visible!
;-)

Cordially
Pascal

"papou" a écrit dans le message de news:
Hi
No, I mean it could be placed on your Userform, and may be with its
Visible property set to false so that it won't confuse users.