Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
papou[_2_] papou[_2_] is offline

Default How do I write code to enable drag/drop from ListBox on UserForm to a cell.

Oops apologies, this suggestion was stupid!
Place the Textbox somewhere in your Userform so that you can drag and drop
its value onto your sheet.
And make it visible!
;-)

Cordially
Pascal

"papou" a écrit dans le message de news:
Hi
No, I mean it could be placed on your Userform, and may be with its
Visible property set to false so that it won't confuse users.
HTH
Cordially
Pascal

"Zoo" a ecrit dans le message de news:
Thank you for your reply, papou.

Do you mean that the textbox should be placed on the ListBox?
______________
|ListBox |
| ___________ |
||TextBox| | <- TextBox on ListBox?
||___________| |
|______________|

"papou" wrote in message
Hello
You could use a textbox control with its DragBehavior property enabled
and place the selected element from the list using the Listbox_Click
event for instance.

HTH
Cordially
Pascal

"Zoo" a ecrit dans le message de news:

I have a userform with a listbox.
I want to enable drag/drop from the listbox to a cell.
A ListBox does not have DragBehavior property unlike a ComboBox.

How do I do that?