Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default extract pictures from excel file (c#) ?

Hi.

I would like to extract pictures included in an Excel file and save them in
files (with a name corresponding to "AlternativeText" propertie).
So, basically, I have the following C# loop to look for all shapes:

foreach (Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Shape Myshape
CurrentSheet.Shapes) {
// filter pictures based on AlternativeText (due to my internal
// naming convention, I can sort comments and real pictures for
instance)
// save file
??????
}

But, I have absolutly no idea on how to save the content of the shapes which
correspond to JPEG files.

Any information is welcomed.

Cheers,

Pierre