Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Remove Text for a text file

Hi I am writing to a text file to hold information and after I use the info I
need to remove it ready for the next time, I was wonding if this was
possible?.
TIA
Charles
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you are using the VB file i/o functions there is no "delete this line"
command. Rather you have to re-output the entire file without the text you
want removed.

Alternatively you could make a copy of the original file (FileCopy VB
statement) and later copy it over the modified file.

--
Jim