Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automated data logging with excel

Hello,
I am working on a visual basic project which reads values from an
external source and puts those values into an excel worksheet, into
pre-defined cells. These values change once every minute. What I
would like to do is to write a visual basic program which will take
data from sheet 1 and then store it into sheet two. This will happen
once a minute. And so for the first reading, the program will take
the values from sheet one and write them into row 1 of sheet 2. And
for the second reading, it will take the values from sheet one and
write them into row 2 of sheet 2, and so on.
Also, this program will be taking in a lot of data, and so I would
like the sheet to autosave every hour.
Can someone help me out with either of these functions? I have a
lot of programming experience, though not in visual basic. Please
include details.

thanks,
Andy