Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Data logging with excel vba

I am using a link to bring data into excel. The info changes often. I would
like to make a program that copys this changing info form "sheet1" and
inserts it into the next empty cell on "sheet 2" every second. In other
words I will have a spreadsheet with a one second representation of what the
value is over a 12 hour shift.

At the end of 12 hours I would like to save "sheet2" to another file, reset
"sheet 2" and restart the process. This program will run at all times and
log info for the day. The sheets will be saved as shift A.xls and shift
B.xls.

I have made the sub that will copy the info and insert it into sheet 2 and
skip down to the next row. How can I make the program run every second and
save at 7:00AM shiftA.xls and 7:00 PM shiftB.xls?