Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Create VBA Function/Sub programatically within Excel VBA

Hi,

Is it possible to create a VBA function or subroutine within Excel VBA?

ie: I have a spreadsheet which has a number of functions in it. One of the
functions involves creating a new spreadsheet (in a new file), based on some
of the data in the original sheet. I now need to include a function in this
new spreadsheet.

Is this possible?

Rael
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

yes, look at Chip Pearson's site

www.cpearson.com

under "Programming to the VBE"

He has a nice page on how to add code to your files, through code.