Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Mapland Excel Addin - Programatically Create 1000 distinct maps

Here a diffterent type of problem but still wondering if anyone has an
answer

First off is anyone familiar with the addin for excel by software
illustrated if so please respond.

I would like to progrmatically create 500-1000 different maps that vary
based on region, district and territory. I have the data in an aligment
file in excel and can mnaully get this addin to generate the maps, but
generating 500-1000 maps is something at out company i can't do. Does any
one have an ideas?