Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Formatting after Importing

I get data in the form of a csv file and I need to change one field
that that looks like this:

Col C (for example)

MORNING/EST
AFTERNOON/PACIFIC
WEEKEND/MST

I would like to break the cells into 2 different col one for time
(morning/afternoon, etc) and one for time zone (est, pacific, mst)

So I guess I need to count over to the / then take the timezone info
and pass it through a series of case statements, est = estern, mst =
mountain, and then put that into a new colunm.

I need to make this available whenever I open the file and not have to
recreate the code everything I get a new file.

Thanks for any help