Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Lists from other worksheets

Hello

I am trying to create a list of all values in a row on several spreadsheets.

For example i have 6 worksheets, monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday,
friday and summary. I would like to create a continuous list in the summary
of all claim numbers from monday to friday without any gaps. for example if
in cells C3 to c34 the person can enter the claim number but it will not
always go all hte way down to c34,

What i am trying to achieve is a continuous list of claim numbers from onday
to friday with no space cells?

is this possible and does anyone have any ideas on formulas
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub ListClaims()
Dim nodupes As Collection
Set nodupes = New Collection

For Each sh In Worksheets
If LCase(sh.Name) < "summary" Then
Set rng = sh.Range(sh.Cells(3, "C"), _
sh.Cells(Rows.Count, "C").End(xlUp))
For Each Cell In rng
On Error Resume Next
nodupes.Add Cell.Value, CStr(Cell.Value)
On Error GoTo 0
Next
End If
Next