Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default What are {}, how do you use them in IF statements

I'm new to this process and I have previous typed the same question but
haven't seen my question on the internet, so here goes again, probably my
fault.

I am using another person's formula. They have used the following brackets {
}.

Q -
What do they mean.
When I try to amend the formula they disappear {} and the formula stops
working.
How do I activate them and amend them
Why are they different to ().

Thank you in advance dor your help.