Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Formula to capture Document Properties

In various cells on a worksheet, I need to capture the information entered
into the Document Properties fields. i.e. I need to capture Title and used
the formula =DocProps("Title") but this returns the error #NAME?

Any ideas??

Thanks

Derek
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See response in excel.misc newsgroup.

No need to multi-post to these Excel newsgroups.

All the regulars monitor all groups.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP