Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can macro return me to cell edit mode

Can a macro after it runs return me to a cell in edit mode?
I made "rong entry of cell" runs a macro deponds on a cell that is
calculated (i used calculate event) and i don't want to delete the cell
contents but just edit in it instead of writing the whole entry agian
If i don't delete the entry in the biginning of macro it runs continously
until i break it
thanks