Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to use operator in cells

Hi, All:
I have A1="9" B1="'0" B2="'=1". B2="'<1"........

How can I reference them in VBA, for example, I want to check if A10
or not. I want to use A1 and B1 directly. How can I do that in VBA
I tried

if cells(1, 1) & cells(1, 2) then
end if

It doesn't work. Any one knows how to handle this? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

probably need a little more information as to what you're trying to accomplish:

sub test
dim ws as worksheet
set ws = worksheets("Sheet1")
if ws.range("A1") 0 then
'do something
end if
end sub
--

Gary

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi, All:
I have A1="9" B1="'0" B2="'=1". B2="'<1"........

How can I reference them in VBA, for example, I want to check if A10
or not. I want to use A1 and B1 directly. How can I do that in VBA
I tried

if cells(1, 1) & cells(1, 2) then
end if

It doesn't work. Any one knows how to handle this? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What I want to accomplish is that I want to summarize the data in the
sheets "data" under some conditions?

For example I want to know how many customers have balance below 4000
and how many of them have balance above 5000, etc

So I have a set of conditions in column B in "summary" sheet, <40,
50 =

in column C, another variable 0, 1 =0 etc

In column O, is the sum of customers satisfy my conditions in column B
to P.

How can I do this? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What I want to accomplish is that I want to summarize the data in the
sheets "data" under some conditions?

For example I want to know how many customers have balance below 4000
and how many of them have balance above 5000, etc

So I have a set of conditions in column B in "summary" sheet, < 4000,

5000

in column C, another variable =0, =1 etc