Freddy

Default OR Operator

I would like to inspect the value of Column C for many rows of a worksheet.

If column C's value does not equal 5506, 6879 or 7553, then Column C's value
should be displayed in Column D. If it does equal 5506, 6879 or 7553, then
Column D should display nothing.

Column D's formula should be something like:

=IFC1<{5506,6879,7553},C1,"")

But this does not work, as only 5506 gets evaluated. How do I get the other
numbers to be included in the comparison? Is an OR operator required i.e.
5506 OR 6879 OR 7553

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

JulieD

Hi Freddy