Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Opening a Hyperlink using macros

Does anyone know how to open a hyperlink without using your mouse?
I've tried a couple of macros but I can't get them to work. I am
inexperienced with Macros (especially the VBE ones) Any help would be
MUCH appreciated as it would save me a great deal of time.
Thank you,
Patrick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Lets say there is a hyperlink in cell D7:
http://www.microsoft.com
then:

Sub hypergoer()
ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink Address:=Range("D7").Value

Gary''s Student - gsnu200745