Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Grouping Checkboxes in a UserForm

Excel XP & Win XP
I'm trying to learn how to make a group of checkboxes in a UserForm mutually
exclusive (can check only one).
Looking in Help, it says to assign the same group name, in Properties, to
each checkbox. So I made up a simple UserForm with only 3 checkboxes and
one OK button, and assigned the same group name to each, "TheGroup".
Apparently I'm missing something because I can check all 3 boxes.
How do I make the 3 boxes mutually exclusive? Thanks for your time. Otto

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

That works for optionbuttons, but there is no support for this in Checkboxes
that I am aware of. You would have to use the click event and write code to
perform that functionality.

Tom Ogilvy