Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ben Ben is offline

Default Userform CheckBoxes

I have a userform that contains a large amount of text boxs. They are
organized in columns according to their type. In each comlumn I want the user
to only be able to select one checkbox from any single column at a time. I
know it is possible to write into each checkbox control code individually but
this seems exceedingly wasteful. Is there a general event on the userform
when ANY control is pressed and that will return the value and name of the
pressed control??? Or is there another way to do this operation???

Any help,
Thanks,
Ben
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

Checkboxes are made for multiple selections. I think you need to use
Optionbuttons.
For each column, place a frame on the userform and place optionbuttons in
the appropriate frame.
Only 1 optionbutton per frame can be selected.

HTH

Ken

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ben Ben is offline