Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Convert to HTML and e-mail selection as the body of the e-mail.

Looking to make a macro that does basically what the subject title says.

I want to Range("A1:E19").Select and convert that selection to HTML and have
it e-mailed to as the body of the e-mail and not as an excel
attachment.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

I was using ActiveWorkbook.SendMail "

But like I said, that just e-mails the excel file as an attachment and I am
looking to convert to HTML and e-mail that as the body.

Thanks again!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi ryanmhess

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/mail4.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"ryanmhess" wrote in message ...
Looking to make a macro that does basically what the subject title says.

I want to Range("A1:E19").Select and convert that selection to HTML and have
it e-mailed to as the body of the e-mail and not as an excel
attachment.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

I was using ActiveWorkbook.SendMail "

But like I said, that just e-mails the excel file as an attachment and I am
looking to convert to HTML and e-mail that as the body.

Thanks again!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi ryanmhess

Copy the macro and the function that you see on the page in a standard module
Look here : http://www.rondebruin.nl/code.htm

Download the Body example workbook from my site to test the code if you use Outlook.
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

You can also use the add-in from my site

--

"ryanmhess" wrote in message ...
Looking to make a macro that does basically what the subject title says.

I want to Range("A1:E19").Select and convert that selection to HTML and have
it e-mailed to as the body of the e-mail and not as an excel
attachment.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

I was using ActiveWorkbook.SendMail "

But like I said, that just e-mails the excel file as an attachment and I am
looking to convert to HTML and e-mail that as the body.

Thanks again!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ron - I've used your range to outlook code extensively in the past and it
works great thx a lot for that....i've got a slight issue with this
though....the code u have on your website converts the range to html....is
there an easy modification to the code to covert the code to enhanced image
(picture) instead of html...this would be immensly useful becos i want to
capture the currec formating available in excel 2007 (like red lights etc)...

any help would be much appreciated.

thx
Amit

Mail Body Amol[_3_] Excel Programming 9 August 6th 07 05:33 PM
Copying Excel 2003 Selection into Outlook 2003 HTML E-Mail Message [email protected] Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 July 10th 06 03:07 PM
Mail as body Balu Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 May 30th 06 04:17 PM
body of mail and sheet. mike Excel Programming 2 December 8th 05 11:35 AM
Mail Worksheet as (html) message body Thomas Bartkus[_3_] Excel Programming 1 January 12th 04 03:12 AM