Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy and past using a lookup

I have Months in format (Jan-07, Feb-07, to Dec-07) as headings in row
(B1 to M1) one in Sheet1 and 10 Categories in Column A starting A2 to
A11. This is a big sheet that continuously stores monthly data for
each categories (10 Categories) and I don't want this sheet to be
touched by the data entry person.
Therefore, I have a data entry Sheet2 which has the 10 Categories (A2
to A11) and only the current month is manually entered in B1 cell with
corresponding data for each category.
How can I write a macro that will copy the data entered for that
current month from the Sheet2 and paste it into the respective Month
and Category in Sheet1?