Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Rob is offline

Default Adding an appointment to Outlook

Hi guys, hopefully one of you excel/ VBA whizzes can help me out with this one.

I am writing a very simple application in which I can paste my work schedule
into Excel and have it automatically organize the breaks, etc. The next thing
I would like to add to this utility is making it so that if I push a button,
it would add all my breaks to Outlook (or Vista's calendar) automatically. Do
you know how I could go about adding such functionality to Outlook?

Thank you for your reply.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

have a look here

http://www.dicks-clicks.com/excel/olCalendar.htm