Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Personal.xls in Office 2007 and Office 2000

I have both Office 2007 and Office 2000 dual installed on my computer until
I can be as proficient in 2007 as I am in 2000/2003. Currently I am hopping
between the two Excel versions. My problem arose when I was testing some
macro code I wrote for Excel 2000 in Excel 2007. It worked fine in 2007 with
a few tweaks, but now I can not open that file in Excel 2000. Any thoughts
on how to get all my macro code back without attempting to copy and paste
each one by hand? Is there a reason that both Excel's are sharing the same
file? MS has changed Excel in so many ways in 2007 that I am surprised it is
still sharing the personal.xls file and not making it a different extension
like they have with the other Excel files.