Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
an an is offline

Default create quotation template

Hi,

I am creating a quotation template, sometimes a few pages is needed
depending on no. of items quoted. I have created the same template on 5
worksheets for different pages. However, how can I have the total amount
appear only on the last page only and "continue on next page" to appear on
every page before the last page.

AN
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

I have been using a quoting system for many years now, consisting of
basically two Excel files. It caters for quotations of varying lengths, from
as little as a single line to as many as 100 lines. It consists of an input
sheet, where you can do calculations etc, and then an output sheets. Data is
transferred from the input sheet to the output sheet with a macro, while
quotes are numbered alpha numerically, and saved in a folder for the relevant
month. Would you be interested? If so, contact me and I will pass it on to
you. there is no cost involved.

--
Hth

Kassie Kasselman