Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default XL 2997 Quick Access toolbar icon size

I'm wondering if it's possible to change the default icon size for the QAT.

I've checked briefly into the info on Ron DeBruin's site about customizing
the ribbon, but that seems to be overkill-I only need a little bigger mouse
target.

The defaults are pretty small on a 1280x1024 LCD...and I had to get bifocals
at my last eye exam.

Any ideas or pointers will be very greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Unfortunately the size on the QAT controls seems to be fixed.

--
Jim
"P51D" wrote in message
| I'm wondering if it's possible to change the default icon size for the
QAT.

| I've checked briefly into the info on Ron DeBruin's site about customizing
| the ribbon, but that seems to be overkill-I only need a little bigger
mouse
| target.
|
| The defaults are pretty small on a 1280x1024 LCD...and I had to get
bifocals
| at my last eye exam.
|
| Any ideas or pointers will be very greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ok at least I'm not missing something simple in XL....I can set the Winders
display properties to use extra large fonts. I hate using the shotgun
approach but I guess I can live with it.

Thx for the input.