Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
P51D P51D is offline

Default XL 2997 Quick Access toolbar icon size

Ok at least I'm not missing something simple in XL....I can set the Winders
display properties to use extra large fonts. I hate using the shotgun
approach but I guess I can live with it.

Thx for the input.

"Jim Rech" wrote:

Unfortunately the size on the QAT controls seems to be fixed.

--
Jim
"P51D" wrote in message
| I'm wondering if it's possible to change the default icon size for the
QAT.